A Special Place for Dog Daycare…
Dogs are social creatures and we love them for that. When pet parents leave for the day, dogs tend to get bored and into mischief. Having a special place to leave your dog is the most important thing!
If you worry about your dog while you’re away at work, or you just want your best friend to have a place where he can play, exercise, and make new friends, then Rivermist’s Doggie Daycare is for you!
At Rivermist Pet Lodge we customize each pet’s day to ensure they receive the right amount of exercise, fun, and rest!
We offer a unique style of doggie daycare with small group playtimes based on size, temperament, and play style. All playtimes are supervised, controlled, and provide positive reinforcement to encourage appropriate dog behavior.
Our beautiful country setting makes every day special for our guests! Dogs at Rivermist enjoy comfortable indoor rooms or suites in our state of the art dog boarding facility in Brinklow, MD. We’re easy to get to and just minutes from Silver Spring, Md, Olney, Gaithersburg, Columbia, and Clarksville.
Safe, Fun, and Customized Dog Daycare
It’s not easy finding a doggie daycare as unique as your dog! Loving pet parents want a place where their dog’s exercise and attention needs are met. That’s what we’re all about!
- Highly recommended by leading veterinarians
- Doggie pool, outdoor play yards, and country setting
- Commitment to meeting high standards of care and safety
- Small group playtimes
- Fun-focused environment with positive reinforcement
- Afternoon snacks and tasty gourmet treats
- Birthday parties, doggie arts and crafts, and themed parties!
Peace of Mind While You’re Away!
When dogs come to play at Rivermist, they receive lots of attention from our Pet Care Team, socialize with other furry friends, and enjoy the great outdoors in a safe environment. After a day of exhilarating dog daycare, you’ll find your best friend calmer, more content, and ready to relax with the family.
- Small Group Playtimes: We keep our staff to dog ratio low so each dog gets attention while still socializing with other dogs. Our dog to staff ratio is one of the safest in the area!
- Private Playtimes: If your pet prefers the company of people more than dogs, that’s okay! We offer one-on-one playtimes with our Pet Care Team.
- Nap Times: Just like kids, dogs need a chance to rest and recharge between playtimes. Breaks throughout the day cut back on temper flares and overexertion!
- Treats & Meals: Our gourmet treat of the month is served during afternoon breaks. You’re welcome to pack a lunch if your pup has a big appetite!
To ensure that all our guests have a healthy and happy stay at Rivermist, we require all guests to complete a comprehensive behavioral assessment during their first day of daycare. Social skills, play style, and temperament are evaluated prior to the start of doggie daycare and continually supervised by our trained Pet Care Team. Once complete, you’ll have total confidence that your dog will look forward to coming to Rivermist Pet Lodge every time!